1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus Pen F/FT 38mm f/1.8 | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by HabsFan, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HabsFan

HabsFan TalkEmount Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling
    Olympus Pen F/FT 38mm f/1.8

Ships to
    US/Canada

Link to Ebay listing
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olympus-Pen-F-FT-F-Zuiko-Auto-S-38mm-f-1-8-lens-PLEASE-READ-/171178935228?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item27db0f43bc

I bought this lens recently to test against my Pen F 40mm f/1.4 as I was hoping to get the smallest/lightest kit possible. Short story is after playing with both lenses for about an hour, I noticed what seemed to be a coating defect on one of the internal elements that was only visible when viewed on an angle. Shipping the lens back to Japan to the original seller was very expensive so I worked something else out with the seller.

I am now selling it as I prefer the general rendering of the 40mm after testing both for a week. I'm not sure if the coating issue is causing any image quality problems but to me, the lens still seemed quite sharp (although my 40mm was sharper).

It's up on ebay for hopefully a quick 3 day sale but if anyone here is interested, let me know and we can work something out if it does not sell. I might consider a trade for another lens or a Cokin P size filter kit.

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. HabsFan

HabsFan TalkEmount Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.