1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Showcase Olympus Pen F 25mm f/4

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by TonyTurley, Sep 3, 2014.

1. TonyTurley

TonyTurley TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Apr 24, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    I have been quite fortunate lately to find some really nice lenses at great prices. What a delightful little lens is the Pen F 25/4. While it is certainly not something you'd choose for action shots, it will make an excellent landscape lens. I did not adjust the saturation on these photos. I did, however, use a polarizer, and rotated it until the image had the best definition to my eyes. I also used a linear stretch to clip off the tails of the histogram to improve contrast. I am going to enjoy this lens a lot. Can't wait to get it out in the woods and capture some foliage and water views.

Tony

PS: there was a rather distracting antenna in the foreground of the last photo, so I took a few minutes to hone my GIMP skills and clone it away. I like this much better than the original.

DSC00959_zpscb85cdac.

DSC00961_zpsd1e59fc5.

DSC00962_zps067d382c.

DSC00965_zpsedc9a020.

DSC00966_zps6edc1d65.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. TonyTurley

TonyTurley TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Apr 24, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    I forgot to reset my ISO for a sunny day, so this was at ISO 400, 1/80, f/5.6 on the NEX-6.

Tony

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1