Not yet an E-mount owner

Catmurphy

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Cathy Murphy
Longtime Canon and Mu 4/3 user and thinking of moving to the A7R II. This week's price drop is tempting me. If I do take the plunge, I hope to use a number of my Canon EF lenses with a Metabones adapter. Comments welcomed.

Deadbear77

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Kevin
Welcome to the dark side. I use the MC-11 sigma EF adapter and a fotodiox adapter. You will have to look at a compatibility chart to see if your lenses will work. I use the sigma 35 1.4, canon 85 1.8 and sigma 70-200 2.8 without too many issues.

Catmurphy

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Cathy Murphy
Welcome to the dark side. I use the MC-11 sigma EF adapter and a fotodiox adapter. You will have to look at a compatibility chart to see if your lenses will work. I use the sigma 35 1.4, canon 85 1.8 and sigma 70-200 2.8 without too many issues.
Thanks. Been considering a Metabones based upon the experience of a friend with similar lenses. If I had any Sigma lenses, their adapter would be appealing, especially with a better price.

chalkdust

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Bert Cheney
Welcome. I cannot advise about Canon equipment, having no experience. But I am eager to hear your story and see your images.

Catmurphy

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Cathy Murphy
Welcome. I cannot advise about Canon equipment, having no experience. But I am eager to hear your story and see your images.
Decided to hold off on the Canon to Sony adapter, and am going with the "kit" 24-70 f/4. Now to wait for its arrival.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom