• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

[FS] Nikon E Series 50mm f 1.8 and a Viltrox Nikon F to Sony E Adapter

Buy/Sell feedback for L0n3Gr3yW0lf (0)

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Ovidiu
Hello, I am selling my Nikon E Series 50mm f 1.8 in great condition, with a tiny amount of dust inside but no fungus, the exterior is in excellent condition with only a tiny paint chipped off on the filter thread, aperture and focus work perfectly and smoothly. Pancake lens with great sharpness all around and a minimum amount of aberrations and distortions, very compact and light. I am offering it with a body cap (Olympus Four Thirds as I don't have any other that fits) and 2 front caps (one 52mm and one 55mm for the included metal hood) and a metal hood 3rd party maker.

As well for sale, I have a Viltrox Nikon F to Sony E mount adapter in excellent condition with a tripod adapter that is demountable under the lens, comes with both caps (though front one is a bit loose because it's native E body cap and not Nikon F.

Both are for sale or sold separately for 50 £ lenses and 25 £ adapters, shipping not included (it's the buyers choose which shipping they want to go for). Sorry, I can not negotiate the prices, I am struggling as it is and I can't lose money. I am willing to ship internationally IF the buyer understands the cost of such an endeavour.

The offers are on evilBay as well but I am offering to the community the starting point of the auction so this will be the cheapest offer I can give, it will have to be first come first served.

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg

Last edited:

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Oh it's not a big deal, just better for Ovidiu to get it sold with more eyeballs lurking that thread than one that might not get seen much and drops down the queue.

Latest threads

Top Bottom