• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Showcase Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AIS Lens Image Thread

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
beautiful pictures, very colorful congratulations friend, wow that Nikon 28mm works very good in your hands :)

eno789

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After a friend of mine lent me his 28mm f/2.8 AIS, I went ahead and bought mine.
Nikon MF lens makes more sense if you also use Nikon DSLR (or adapt Nikon lens on Canon DSLR).

RalllyFan

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Tom
I love my 28/AIS, and have had it for 25 years now! 28mm was my preferred focal length for film, but when I bought my Nikon dSLR 6 years ago, the 28 started collecting dust. Since I got my NEX, though, it's been one of my 'go to' lenses, even if the 42mm equivalent focal length is a little odd. I've only had my NEX a couple months, but here's a few of my samples:

---            

---            

---            

---            

On the NEX, I love the sharpness which makes it great for textures, something I'm always drawn to (for better or worse!).

WoodWorks

Super Moderator
Real Name
David
I've been meaning to ride down there and then head up the Feather River Canyon to the falls there. You may have just provided the motivation, Brian. Here's hoping there are still a few flowers left.

ArendV

TalkEmount Regular
Very sharp up close wide open (on A7)

ILCE-7    ----       f/1.0    1/60s    ISO 800

Top Bottom