Nik Suite for $127 Using Coupon Code "MU-43"

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Amin Sabet, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    Huge (70%) price drop by Google-owned Nik Software for their software suite, now $150.

After applying our 15% coupon code "MU-43", the cost is $126.65!*

Direct link: Nik Collection

8591279044_e8778230ba.

*Coupon code is from Mu-43.com, but the revenue from Mu-43.com helps pay for this site's server costs, so it's really a shared coupon code :clap2:.

Update / important note: If you have already purchased any of the Nik Software programs within the past five years, you should have gotten an email with a link to download all of the applications for free. In many cases, this email has been going to people's junk/spam mail folder, so check that folder for an email titled "Thanks for your support: upgrade to the new Nik Collection by Google" which probably arrived on March 25th. If you didn't get the email, send an email to Nik Support.

Favor request: If you used the "MU-43" coupon code successfully and have a minute to spare, please click here and give us a thumbs up rating. It will help us rank higher so more people use our coupon.* Thanks in advance!

*Someone else listed a "mu-73" (looks like "mu-43" if you're not paying attention) coupon, I guess to divert attention from our coupon :(.

Attached Files:

2. Jaf-Photo

Jaf-Photo TalkEmount Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    This really made my day! I used a trial version of Silver Efex a while back and fell in love with it. But the cost was prohibitive at the time ($200?!) so I just couldn't justify buying it. But now I've got it... and the extras too!

3. hodad66

hodad66 Sony Guru

Feb 8, 2012
    Indialantic, Fl
    John
    I already owned Silver Effx Pro but the deal for the rest made my day.... Thanks!!!

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    Favor request: If you used the "MU-43" coupon code successfully and have a minute to spare, please click here and give us a thumbs up rating. It will help us rank higher so more people use our coupon.* Thanks in advance!

*Someone else listed a "mu-73" (looks like "mu-43" if you're not paying attention) coupon, I guess to divert attention from our coupon :(.

5. GaryR60

GaryR60 TalkEmount Regular

May 12, 2013
    Seattle
    If you already own one or more Nik plugins, you can get the entire Nik Collection FREE. Just ask them and they'll send you the link to download it. :)

6. serhan

serhan TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 27, 2011
    NYC
    I waited for my free copy but I haven't received it. Then I contacted them last week and got it last Friday after I gave my Nik plugins registration number.