• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

nex7 o nex5n?

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Funny enough, I would probably add "or Nex-5" to the title as I see myself downgrading from the Nex-7 to the Nex-5 and putting up my Nex-7 for sale in the next couple of days.

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
Funny enough, I would probably add "or Nex-5" to the title as I see myself downgrading from the Nex-7 to the Nex-5 and putting up my Nex-7 for sale in the next couple of days.
Funny. I sometimes still wish I could have gotten the 7 instead of the 5N, but it wasn't shipping in time due to the floods. I'm happy with the 5n, but I always wonder if the 7 would have worked out.

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Funny. I sometimes still wish I could have gotten the 7 instead of the 5N, but it wasn't shipping in time due to the floods. I'm happy with the 5n, but I always wonder if the 7 would have worked out.

And having used the articulated EVF on the 5N I'm not sure I'd want to go with a fixed one now.

mikecoffee

TalkEmount Regular

I think I want the 7, I think I may buy one after the new nex's come out, all I need to do is convince my girlfriend that I really need it or I'll die....

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
I think I want the 7, I think I may buy one after the new nex's come out, all I need to do is convince my girlfriend that I really need it or I'll die....

If you ask Master Shifu (Freddytto) for some Dragon Warrior pearls of wisdom, perhaps your girlfriend will be the one that will be dying to buy you that NEX7 body... ;)

See link: https://www.talkemount.com/f10/nex7-o-nex5n-1211/#post8452

Latest posts

Top Bottom