• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Nex5n y nex7 went to Chinatown

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
Hey guys, a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to take a trip through Chinatown here in New York, put into practice my new acquisition, the Minolta Rokkor 50mm f1.4, so I got some great photography street, also used the Industar 69 28mm, the 16mm wide angle and some lenses. Can see more photos on my blog. Greetings to all friends

untitled by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

Untitled by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

untitled by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

Chinatown by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

Breather by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

Fish market by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

Resting life by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

Under the stairs,It's bad luck? by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

DSC07847-Editar by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful photos Freddytto.

"Breather" and "Resting Life" are powerful... like I said before, your work reminds me more and more of Magnum photojournalism. Your work is maturing quite quickly and very nicely I might add...

NickCyprus

Super Moderator
Real Name
Nick
Beautiful work Freddytto!!!

All shots are great. My favourites are No.5 ("Chinatown"), No.7 ("Breather") and No.9 ("Resting Life"). They have something very appealing to them, the colours are so powerful!!!

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful photos Freddytto.

"Breather" and "Resting Life" are powerful... like I said before, your work reminds me more and more of Magnum photojournalism. Your work is maturing quite quickly and very nicely I might add...
Thanks friend, for your comments, I've actually been working on a project I have in mind right now, this is ''the immigrants'', so i going to publish a post every week to recount a brief history of his life, country of origin and his office here in NY, I think a project will take me a long time but give me a chance to grow up like photographer.
Dioptrick thanks again, you helped me with a little push

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beautiful work Freddytto!!!

All shots are great. My favourites are No.5 ("Chinatown"), No.7 ("Breather") and No.9 ("Resting Life"). They have something very appealing to them, the colours are so powerful!!!
Thanks fella

lowincash

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Kin
very nice moments you've captured, great work =] Wonderful city, haven't been there since the millenium celebration lol

Top Bottom