[FS] NEX-F3 (Silver) with 18-55, PK 50mm f/2, and PK 70-210 f3.5 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by catapastic noodle, May 9, 2014.

1. catapastic noodle

catapastic noodle TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 22, 2013
    Leesburg, FL
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    NEX-F3 (Silver) with 18-55, PK 50mm f/2, and PK 70-210 f3.5

For the entire bundle: $320

For the Camera kit and 70-210: $300

For the Camera kit and 50mm f/2: $270

For just the Camera kit: $250

Ships to

Hey guys, I'm selling my NEX-F3 Silver.

I just don't have time for photography anymore now that I've started a new job. I love it, but I basically just sleep when I'm not working. I'd rather let the camera go to a good home and be used then just sit on my computer desk.

I'd rate body condition at an 90%. No major blemishes and just a few scuffs around from daily use. Screen is fine. Everything works great.

The 18-55 is in great condition. 90 to 90%. Minor wear but you need to look for it to find it.

70-210 is probably around a 88%. It's in very good condition for its age. Glass is perfect and sharp. Aperture is snappy.

The 50m f/2 isn't in that great of condition. Maybe a 55 to 60%. The glass is perfect but the filter ring is very dented. It's probably fixable but I don't use filters so I never bothered. Lens functions great though and produces some pretty good results.

If you were to buy this, you'd get:

The Camera Body

Vivitar Series 1 70-210 3.5

Pentax M 50mm f/2

PK to NEX adapter

18-55 Hood

18-55 Front Cap

AC Adapter

USB cord

Neck Strap

Cheapo-Tripod (works well enough if you need to keep one in your car or something)

I live in Clermont, Fl and would be willing to either meet up in real life or ship it anywhere within the US.

Shipping is free and would be done with USPS and would have insurance.

We would preferably do the payment with Google Wallet since my PayPal is no longer functional (Easy mistake on my sisters part. The Account was in my name but I let her use it. For some reason it asked for Social verification and she put hers in. It didn't match mine so it locked the account. I don't use it enough to care though).

I think Google Wallet has buyer protection. I'm not sure though.

I do have an eBay account with 100% positive feedback and have done purchases and sells on this site before (with Google Wallet).

Here are the pictures:

Above was taken with the 70-210. I missed focus and it has a tiny bit of motion blur but it shows the nice depth of field.

Above was taken with the 50mm. For what it is, this lens is super sharp.

Payment accepted
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with Insurance

Shipping charge

Handling time
    First thing in the morning

eBay: seanrmatt

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.