1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Nex 7 on sale in Sweden

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount News and Rumors' started by xXx1, Feb 21, 2014.

1. xXx1

xXx1 TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 15, 2013
    Cyberfoto in Sweden sells Nex 7 for 450 Euro. Camera is bulk packaged, whatever it means (no box, no battery?). I already ordered one.

I decided when a6000 was announced that I will purchase Nex 7 or Nex 6 if their price drops enough. I will lose wired remote possibility that is in a6000 but will gain tri-navi and wider selection of TTL flashes.

Now I have to purchase small TTL flash (probably Metz 24 AF).

• Like Like x 2
  2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    That's a good deal!!! Congrats ;)

3. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Congrats

4. John D.

John D. TalkEmount Regular

Oct 7, 2013
    That's a tremendous deal - congratulations!! Also, post back what you receive as a "bulk packaged" NEX 7.?? I'm kind of interested - just for the sake of interest ;)

Anyway - nicely done

- John

5. Fiddler

Fiddler TalkEmount Regular

Mar 8, 2012
    Edinburgh
    Colin
    You'll love it - the NEX-7 is a great camera.

6. xXx1

xXx1 TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 15, 2013
    The camera arrived yesterday. Bulk packaging did mean that outer wrapper box was missing, i.e. the camera was in a cardboard tray and cover was a smaller box filled with instruction manuals and software cd.

Only one complaint this far. I use a aluminium arca L-bracket in camera pretty much always when I don't have a flash attached (I will modify that L-bracket to hold a flash too so I don't need to change it to flash bracket ) and it won't stay put. The camera bottom is too slippery, I have to put piece of rubber between them.

IR remote seems to be working ok. I will be making a more powerful one when time permits (there are plans for it for arduino available, basically just soldering some wires ).

No flash for some time. Allacax is out of their ISO shoe triggers and shipping from China takes few weeks too. Minolta flash shoe adapters seem to be unobtainable in Finland but I ordered one from China. I hope that I will get pt-16 to working order in few weeks.

• Like Like x 1