1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED NEX-7 body, Sony 35/1.8 OSS and Sigma 19/2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by krugorg, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krugorg

krugorg TalkEmount Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 17, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> NEX-7 body, Sony 35/1.8 OSS and Sigma 19/2.8
    </br>Prices</br> NEX-7 body - $625
    Sony 35/1.8 E OSS - SOLD
    Sigma 19/2.8 E - SOLD
    Sony NPFW50 Official Battery - SOLD
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> 20130310-E-M5-_3100261. 20130310-E-M5-_3100262. 20130310-E-M5-_3100267. 20130310-E-M5-_3100277. 20130310-E-M5-_3100273.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Priority Mail or FedEx Ground
    </br>Shipping charge</br> incl. in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days handling, probably less
    </br>References</br> mu-43 and ebay: krugorg
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

I am the original owner for all of these items - NEX-7 purchased and Sigma 19 purchased Aug 2012 and Sony 35/1.8 OSS in January 2013, all from authorized resellers. I am selling to fund a full frame (RX1 lust) or possibly NEX-7n with Zeiss wide angle.

NEX-7 - $625
    Very good condition, all operations work perfectly, and great output. Cosmetically is excellent condition, with only one issue that I can find - several small scratches on the bottom of the lens mount, presumably from my tripod. The LCD is perfect and the camera will ship with the screen protector I have used on the camera since purchase. Included is the original box, all packaging, manual, strap (never used), charger and battery.

Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX - SOLD
    Good condition, never dropped and always carried in padded bag or pouch. Some minor wear, nothing major. Glass is clean, but looks like there is a piece of dust, I think, visible from the rear element. It has not shown up on images. Included is the box, manual, hood and pouch (never used).

Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 - SOLD
    Great condition, optically clean, cosmetically perfect with just some small, light scuffs from lens cap/hood. Includes box and hood.

All prices are OBO and include paypal fees and CONUS shipping (FedEx Ground or Priority Mail with insurance, your pick). I am open to international shipment, but would need some extra time for handling due to work and personal travel. I have feedback on Ebay (100% with many large sales) under the same "krugorg" username, as well as over on mu-43.

I am glad to provide raw files, for any of the above, if it would be helpful. Please let me know if there are any questions!

Thanks for looking, Kyle

2. krugorg

krugorg TalkEmount Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 17, 2012
    bump for price drop...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.