NEX 7 AND NEX5R FOR WEDDING

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by freddytto, Jul 24, 2015.

1. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    hi guys ¡¡¡
    I hope everyone is well, however, at the request of some friends I shot some weddings here. Although I am not very good for weddings, because it is the first time i introduce myself in this world of wedding photography, all the shot i made was with the nex7 and kit 18-55mm, sel 35mm f1.8, Minolta rokkor 50mm f1.4, sel 50mm f/1.8 and the wide angle 16mm f2.8.

DSC04435.

DSC03804. DSC03828. DSC03859. DSC03919. DSC03955. DSC04307. DSC04363. DSC04364. DSC04433.

• Like Like x 3
  2. freddytto

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    • Like Like x 8
  3. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Nice series! I think you did pretty good with the available gear - there are some lovely photos there and the couple shoulb be pleased ;)

4. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Yes, you captured some good ones there. And that lovely shot at the end is of your wife isn't it? Nice!

5. tillman

tillman TalkEmount Regular

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    Looks very good to me! I think they have some photos they will be happy to look back on. When I got married some friends of my wife offered to take photos and did a TERRIBLE job, not one single photo was worth keeping, almost all are blurry or the ISO so high that they look awful. We didn't intend to have any "Official" wedding photos done so it wasn't a problem, but I couldn't believe out of the hundreds of pictures they took, not a single one!

6. tillman

tillman TalkEmount Regular

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    By the way, I really like #6, it's shots like those that people look at and remember fondly!

7. freddytto

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    many thanks for the feedback, in fact going to another wedding tomorrow. My friend pushed me to make some extra money, even if I feel a little nervous, I hope everything goes well.

8. freddytto

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    yeah, thank you very much for the comment, of course she's my wife, we got married a few years ago, to be exact 10 years ago and even now still fits her dress,when i saw her face i kissed, look so pretty like that day.

she insisted to do a photo session at home and this the result, I love how he looks in those photos .

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  9. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Better you than me! :laugh1:

• Like Like x 1