1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED NEX-6 w/SEL1855 + Gariz Half Case + stuff ALL BLACK & MINTY | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rdfisch, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdfisch

rdfisch TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Nov 13, 2013
    Northern NJ
    Rick
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    NEX-6 w/SEL1855 + Gariz Half Case + stuff ALL BLACK & MINTY

Prices
    $550 for all or make offer for partial package that includes the body.

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Selling as a package:

1) NEX-6 Body, Black, Mint (USA model from auth. dealer) w/All Original Accessories in Original Box & Receipt from Best Buy (6/2013)
    2) SEL1855 in black, optically/functionally perfect, cosmetics excellent w/just a few minor marks on focus & zoom ring
    3) Gariz half-case, Black w/black stitching, model w/access to ports/memory/battery
    4) Vello glass screen protector (since new) ... screen protector has 1 mm chip at edge (came that way new)
    5) Book by Foster: "Sony NEX-6 From Snapshots to Great Shots"
    6) Case logic bag that fits the NEX pefectly w/room for an extra small-medium size lens & 4 pockets

Less than one year old and most use in and around the house. No issues. Minty condition except for 2 minor issues noted above. Filter has been on lens since new, but removed for photos and is not included in sale.

Inspection/Pickup in Northern New Jersey is an option or I will ship by Priority Mail. Insurance optional at your cost.

Only selling because of GAS. DSC00020.JPG DSC00021.JPG DSC00018.JPG DSC00022.JPG DSC00017.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 business day after cleared payment

References
    eBay id: rdf (800+ feedback rating - 17 yrs)

Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. hrstrat57

hrstrat57 TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2014
    RI
    I have a nex 6 curious how you liked the way the Garitz case handled....

3. rdfisch

rdfisch TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Nov 13, 2013
    Northern NJ
    Rick
    At first I was a bit shy about this case, mostly because of the extra height at the bottom. I probably used it about 50% of the time ... wore it when I went out and wanted just a little extra protection. As time went on, I tended to use it when I had a bigger lens mounted and then it felt just right. If I was using a smaller lens I usually left the case off. I do feel that the quality of materials and workmanship are outstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold quickly at my buy-it-now price on eBay. I'm very happy and A6000 here I come!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.