[FS] NEX-6, SEL1855 (black), SEL55210 (black), HVL-F20M | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ijm5012, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ijm5012

ijm5012 TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 5, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    NEX-6, SEL1855 (black), SEL55210 (black), HVL-F20M

NEX-6: $500 shipped within CONUS
    SEL1855: $100 shipped within CONUS
    SEL55210: $225 shipped within CONUS
    HVL-F20M: PENDING SALE $90 shipped within CONUS

New package deal for the camera and two lenses: $750 shipped within CONUS (PayPal gift option, +3% for traditional PayPal)

Ships to

I'm selling the Sony NEX gear I've purchased over the past year. I love the NEX-6 and the images it takes, but I purchased a Panasonic G6 during black Friday, and am switching over the the m43 system. Every item for sale is in like new condition, and has no blemishes or shows any sign of use/wear.

I have listed the items individually, but I am willing to offer discounts if you want to purchase more than one item at a time. All prices listed include shipping (only to CONUS), but don't include the 3% PayPal fee. You can send it as a gift if you want, but if not please add 3% to the price. I am also willing to do in person sales if you're around Pittsburgh, PA.

All items comes in their original boxes except the SEL1855, as I purchased it split from a kit and therefore it had no box. If you have any questions, please let me know.

The camera was purchased on 13 February 2013, so there is still approximately 2 months left on the warranty. The camera comes with everything it shipped with from the factory, but also includes the Sony rear screen protector (installed as soon as the camera was taken out of the package), as well as a Sony external battery charger. There are no blemishes on the camera what so ever, it is in like new condition.

Sony NEX-6 price: $550

The SEL1855, Sony's standard kit lens. I was please with the results of the photos it took. Does not come with original box, but will be bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to ensure its safety during transit.

SEL1855 price: $150

The SEL55210 is a standard 55210 that I purchased, but I wrapped it in vinyl because I hated the look of a silver lens on the black body of my NEX-6. The exterior is wrapped in 3M black brushed metallic, and the barrel is wrapped in 3M matte black. It matches the color of the 1855 VERY well, and looks great on any black NEX body. The vinyl used is the same stuff used in the automotive industry, so it is easy to remove and won't leave any adhesive behind if you want to remove it. Or, if you just want it silver, I can remove the vinyl for you prior to shipping.

SEL55210 price: $300

This is the new flash that fits Sony's new "multi interface" shoe. It is the shoe used on the NEX-6, A3000, RX100 II, as well as new Alpha cameras like the A900. It is a great little flash, that can be used directionally or bounced. It fires in the up position, and folds down while on camera to turn off, as well taking up less room in a bag. I was very pleased with the results of the flash.

HVL-F20M price: $115

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-2 business days

eBay: ijm0711

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. Deadbear77

Deadbear77 TalkEmount Hall of Famer

0   0   0

Sep 14, 2012
    Northeast Ohio
    Very nice with the 55/210 props!!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkNEX mobile app
  3. ijm5012

0   0   0

Apr 5, 2013
    Thanks Deadbear!

I'm open to offers as well, so throw something out and I'm sure we can work out a deal!
  4. ijm5012

0   0   0

Apr 5, 2013
    Updated Pricing

NEX-6: $525 shipped
    SEL1855: $125 shipped
    SEL55210: $275 shipped
    HVL-F20M: $100 shipped

The whole kit: $900 shipped via Paypal gift / $925 shipped via PayPal with 3% fee.

Again, prices are flexible so PM me and we can work something out. Aldo, discounts on purchasing multiple items
  5. ijm5012

0   0   0

Apr 5, 2013
    OK, so this is the final price drop before I send the items off for ebay.

Prices listed below are if payment is sent as a gift via PayPal, and include shipping within the CONUS. If you want to pay via regular PayPal, please add 3% to the values seen below.

NEX-6 (includes screen protector and external battery charger): $500
    SEL1855: $100
    SEL55210: $225
    HVL-F20M: $90

Package deal for the whole she'bang: $850

If interested in any of the items listed above, please PM me. Thanks!
  6. mypobox

mypobox New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Dec 12, 2013
    im interested in the 1855 lens. im posting here because i have to post before im allowed to pm you.
  7. jajpark

jajpark New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2013
    Very interested in the standard kit lens. Is it still for sale?
  8. rkworld

rkworld TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Aug 22, 2013
    Interested in the flash if the Pending Sale does not go through
  9. cinzen

cinzen New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Dec 31, 2013
    Am very interested do you still have to sell?
  10. storyteller

storyteller TalkEmount Veteran

0   0   0

Sep 25, 2011
    These are still listed. Are they still available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk