1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FS] NEX 6 and 16-50 PZ lens | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jgmankos, Mar 3, 2013.

1. jgmankos

jgmankos New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Feb 23, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> NEX 6 and 16-50 PZ lens
    </br>Prices</br> $625 net to me for NEX 6
    $225 net to me for 16-50 PZ
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> I bought a NEX 6 kit last week in my search for a high-quality, compact camera. Unfortunately...while much smaller than a DSLR it's just not as small as I'm looking for and I think I'll be going the route of a traditional point & shoot. I never even took the tag off the strap mount or the sticker off the top of the flash. I didn't really use it for other than test shots.

Unfortunately, the store I bought it from charges a restocking fee. In order to get as much of my money back as possible...I'm going to try and split the kit up. My bottom line price is as follows:

NEX 6 Body, Box, manuals, CD, battery, charger, USB cable, strap: $625 NET TO ME (buyer pays shipping & paypal fees, or uses paypal personal payment option so there's no fee)
    16-50 PZ with Front cap: $225 NET TO ME.

I will ship worldwide.

Any questions let me know. I'll post pics after dinner tonight. I have references on ebay, pentaxForums, and I've bought/sold a few things on mu-43 as well.

Thanks
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Insured
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Depends on location
    </br>Handling time</br> ships next day after receiving payment
    </br>References</br> ebay: techaddiction. pentaxforums: jgmankos, mu-43: jgmankos
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.