1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FS] NEX 6, 16-50mm, Case, GGS Screen Protector, Batteries, More | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mrcub2000, Dec 10, 2013.

1. mrcub2000

mrcub2000 New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Oct 1, 2013
    SOLD: NEX 6, 16-50mm, Case, GGS Screen Protector, Batteries, More | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    NEX 6, 16-50mm, Case, GGS Screen Protector, Batteries, More

Prices
    $650.00 for entire outfit; will not separate

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    I am offering for sale my Sony NEX 6 outfit in the original box. This includes the NEX 6 body, the 16-50mm power zoom autofocus lens, a 40.5mm Hoya multicoated UV filter, a GGS glass screen protector, a Sony neckstrap and USB cable, and two Sony batteries made for the NEX 6. I am also including a fitted third-party camera case for this body/lens combination, an external battery charger, and one additional battery, so you will get a total of 3 batteries.

Everything is in mint condition and works perfectly. Check out my photo page on Flickr for this outfit:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89013471@N06/sets/72157638548360283/

I ship via US Priority Mail, so you will get a tracking number. I will pay for shipping to US addresses only. Shipping to foreign address will be at my cost and will be by priority mail international. I will pay all PayPal fees.

Check my perfect 100% feedback record on ebay in over 460 transactions as mrcub2000.

Thanks for reading my ad.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    US Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    Free to US addresses

Handling time
    Next business day

References
    eBay: mrcub2000

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

You can contact me at mrcub2000@aol.com, which is also my PayPal address.

2. mrcub2000

mrcub2000 New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Oct 1, 2013
    Sony NEX 6 outfit has been sold

Sold.