1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Nex-5N (and Zeiss?)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jhomer, May 15, 2012.

1. jhomer

jhomer New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

May 15, 2012
    I am new here but have lots of feedback on the auction site as well as at other photo forums including the one from which I have copy/pasted the following for sale ad....

I have a black NEX-5N in the kit box but without the kit lens. It is in terrific shape cosmetically and functionally. It will ship with the manual, charger, battery, and little flash.

The only issue is a VERY light scratch on the LCD. It is just on the surface and cannot be seen AT ALL with an LCD protector over it. Without the LCD protector, it is still almost nothing, but gives off that rainbow-y color when the image is plain like a blue sky. Just be smart and keep a plastic protector on there and you will never evn know it is there. I will include an extra sheet of WriteRight screen protector plastic if you want to replace the one I have on there which is brand new. This is really overkill in terms of description but I like a good long disclosure!

Anyway, gorgeous other than that and works perfectly.

I will sell this for $415 shipped and paypalled to the CONUS only.

OR I also have a beautiful Zeiss 24mm for NEX that I can include in a sale for $1400 together with the camera. The lens is spectacular and would ship with both caps (and extremely neurotically packed) but not with the box or papers, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks!