New to Nex

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Mary Elizabeth Murphy, May 25, 2013.

1. Mary Elizabeth Murphy

Mary Elizabeth Murphy New to TalkEmount

May 25, 2013
    Ireland
    Hi, I sold my Canon EOS 600D and its twin kit because it was just too heavy to carry around with neck problems. I couldn't make up my mind whether to go for something like a Leica v-lux superzoom or a CSC, but the Nex 5 had been on my radar when I bought the DSLR in contention with it, so I decided to go for a second hand original Nex 5 and 18-55 kit from Ffordes just to get a look at a Compact system without major investment initially to see if it is for me. It is due to be delivered on Monday. I'm looking forward to trying it out. If I can get on with the Sony system, which remains to be seen, I'm kind of sold on the wi-fi element of the Nex 6 and will probably end up getting that and I'll have a spare body in this one. I had several Sony Walkman phones in their day and those phone cameras were brilliant, so I hope Sony' s real cameras live up to that standard.

2. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Welcome to the forum and the NEX family. I think you'll be pleased with the image quality that you get. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.