1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

New to forum. Some images taken with the Sony 70-200 f4 on a Sony a6000

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Lenses' started by Gary Alan Box, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Gary Alan Box

Gary Alan Box TalkEmount Regular

Oct 3, 2015
    Gary Alan Box
    I've owned the a6000 since it was released in April 2014. I have a few lenses for it and having looked at other forum posts thought I would share some examples of the images I have taken with some of these lenses.

The first post relates to my newest lens, the Sony 70-200 f4. It's not a cheap lens but I did get it for a great price from a London retailer. I'm hoping to use it for sports and maybe some wildlife but for now I have only used it for some portraits.

_DSC6713. _DSC6818. _DSC6703.

• Like Like x 7
  2. chalkdust

chalkdust TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 25, 2015
    Bert Cheney
    These portraits are nicely done. They clarify the individuals portrayed. I look forward to your other work with this lens. I also recently purchased this lens, but have not had a chance to do much with it yet. I am eager to learn from your experience with it.

3. Gary Alan Box

Gary Alan Box TalkEmount Regular

Oct 3, 2015
    Gary Alan Box
    I've not used it extensively yet. Looks big on the a6000 but handles well. Feels really well built, focus is quick, smooth and silent. Will upload more images soon.

4. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Nice crisp images.