New stuff arriving next week

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Regular
At the moment I am still shooting m43. But my wife made the jump getting a SonyA6500.
Here, is a list of items to be added to her equipment and coming from a reliable seller in the Netherlands: CameraTools
The bag and the paper are for me.
I hope to make the jump to Sony, some time soon.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
At the moment I am still shooting m43. But my wife made the jump getting a SonyA6500.
Here, is a list of items to be added to her equipment and coming from a reliable seller in the Netherlands: CameraTools
The bag and the paper are for me.
I hope to make the jump to Sony, some time soon.

Who's the RX100 for? :)

BTW, hope you picked up several extra w50 batteries for her a6500.

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
I use a dual battery charger and have a total of five batteries for my A6500. Since I don't shoot video, most often two or three batteries are sufficient for a ay of shooting stills.

Congratulations on the Sony 85mm f/1.8 lens. I absolutely LOVE my copy on my A6500...

I am also waiting for delivery of a new toy. I have purchased a Meyer Optik Gorlitz Orestor 135mm F2.8 Manual Focus Lens with an M-42 mount (used on the Pentacon Camera). I love the imagery it produces...
Meyer Optik Gorlitz Orestor 135mm F2.8 images - Google Search:

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Regular
Who's the RX100 for? :)
BTW, hope you picked up several extra w50 batteries for her a6500.
My wife has been using a RX100 when recently it was hunting focus all the time it was switched on. We have dig into the menus and came to the conclusion that it is a problem with the camera. My wife searched the web and found some people with the same problem.
As she likes the camera very much for it's versatility and portability, she decided to get another.

Yes, we have now just 2 batteries for the 6500. She elected the 6500 because of the touch screen.

I am thinking myself of getting one. But I like with swivel EVF (is it swivel, the word? I mean moving, rotating) which is not available in 6#series...
But will buy only primes ! ;)

Thank you for commenting, Will ! :)

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Regular
I use a dual battery charger and have a total of five batteries for my A6500. Since I don't shoot video, most often two or three batteries are sufficient for a ay of shooting stills.
Congratulations on the Sony 85mm f/1.8 lens. I absolutely LOVE my copy on my A6500...
I am also waiting for delivery of a new toy. I have purchased a Meyer Optik Gorlitz Orestor 135mm F2.8 Manual Focus Lens with an M-42 mount (used on the Pentacon Camera). I love the imagery it produces...
Meyer Optik Gorlitz Orestor 135mm F2.8 images - Google Search:
Richard, thank you for commenting! :)
I do know you love your 85 ! I will try it myself on the 6500 and compare the results to the Oly 75 !

I find a bit difficult to use manual focus even with focus peaking. I get tired ! I am sure the manual lens is a good option ! :) It does look so !!!!!

NickCyprus

Super Moderator
Real Name
Nick
I have the Think Tank Retrospective 5 (V1 though) and thinking of selling it since I don't use it anymore.
The 85 1.8 FE is an awesome lens - congrats!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom