New Sony just revealed.....A7RIV 61 MP!!!

addieleman

Passionate amateur
Real Name
Ad Dieleman
You can now change the color of the focus selector.
That is actually a big deal to me. I had an A9 for a few hours and the most annoying thing was that I couldn't see the focus point most of the time, which forced me to center it and aim the camera without trying to see the focus point. Absolute dealbreaker! Fortunately there were enough reasons for me not to want an A9, even after that try-out, but it's good to know that Sony acknowledged the problem. It'll be interesting to see if they issue an update for the present A9 with this improvement instead of saving it for the Mark II successor.

Lucille

TalkEmount Veteran
2 have been pre-ordered, they will share time with my A7R II, A7R III and RX1R II. Now I'll never have to switch a lens! Sony, give me medium format next please.

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
Livin' the life there, Lucille!:yahoo:

I for one would not be surprised if Sony does bring out a medium format body at some point. I do not think it will be one of the other three cameras everyone is expecting Real Soon Now, but maybe in the future. Time will tell.

Ziggy99

TalkEmount Veteran
Dunno. Sony seems wedded to the small form factor of the A7/9.

If they do an A9ii I'd hope they boost the size. An action camera gets supertelephoto lenses and they need a body that can be gripped.

christilou

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Christina
My own main concern is focus speed as always! Still finding with all the bells and whistles of the A7RIII that perhaps the A7III with the faster focus might have been better and so 61m megapixels is not very interesting to me!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom