• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

New Member - cumbria, england

Ray Vardy

TalkEmount Regular
Not only a new member to this forum but new to photography!

So my adventure starts with a kit list made up of the nex-c3 with twin lens kit, a 8GB & 16GB cat 10 SD card, a ipad1 and camera connection kit and a kata 3N1-11 sling bag for storage.

Hopefully in time i will be able to contribute, in the meantime i thank you in advance for your time and advice (and patience as im sure to be asking some stupid questions!).

Bolampau

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Paul
Welcome Ray,
don't worry about asking stupid questions, you've gotta start somewhere!
Also, you'll find the archives very useful.
Cheers,
Paul

Electric Shepherd

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Ben
How's the saying go? Something like, there's no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid answers! From my limited play with my new Nex 3, the help menus seem designed to really help novice photographers out.

New to the place too Ray, welcome aboard.
Ben

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
: D

Welcome mate, we are here to learn together, relax and enjoy the group that day by day we are one big family ...

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Welcome Ray! :)

I think you'll find that no matter how long you've been doing photography, you'll still be learning something new... it's a fine adventure!

Don't hesitate to start sharing your pics and asking stuff... it's a constructive forum with friendly members. I think it's because there's not much to be grumpy about amongst NEX users... ;)

CWL

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Chee
Thanks to Ray for suggesting joining this forum, already found some great and useful topics. Ray took a lot of convincing with the Nex system and but I'm pretty sure he's now hooked! See Ray you missed a good 3 months with your indecisiveness. Told you so???

CWL

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Chee
Thanks phoenix.

I'm no expert, only take photos for fun and would welcome any advice.

Latest threads

Top Bottom