New lightweight flash

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
A bit of background. I have the HVL-F20 thin flash. I enjoy the very compact size, knowing that I am missing some features of nicer flashes but I want to stay lightweight as possible when I do put on a flash.

Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.

Well, it's been acting up lately and I am in the hunt for something else. Keeping in the spirit of lightwieghtness I found the Meike MK-320 and am liking it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323931758434

Thoughts, impressions?

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
No personal experience, but have heard the brand is decent.

The Godox TT350S is also fairly inexpensive, though I am not sure it might be a tad larger, and is a few more dollars. The advantage is you can buy them under the Flashpoint brand from Adorama, which might be easier in the event of any issues or returns as they are here in the US.

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No personal experience, but have heard the brand is decent.

The Godox TT350S is also fairly inexpensive, though I am not sure it might be a tad larger, and is a few more dollars. The advantage is you can buy them under the Flashpoint brand from Adorama, which might be easier in the event of any issues or returns as they are here in the US.
I am trying to maintain a light, small profile in this thus the interest in this flash.

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, now I see the drop down menu for checking the model. I looked too quickly before.
I should learn to slow down and smell the roses.
Yes, even though they all use hotshoes, each brand uses different electronics so you have to get a brand specific one

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom