New leaked NEX-5N image with optional external EVF

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Eddieaus leaked this image in the DPReview forums:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My personal take is that if I'm going to use an EVF more than 20% of the time, I want it either tiny or integrated (ie, NEX-7). This one looks like it adds a lot of bulk, but I'm sure the quality of the view will be stunning. Good to have the option!

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Eddieaus leaked this image in the DPReview forums:

View attachment 66
My personal take is that if I'm going to use an EVF more than 20% of the time, I want it either tiny or integrated (ie, NEX-7). This one looks like it adds a lot of bulk, but I'm sure the quality of the view will be stunning. Good to have the option!
Nice that the option is coming. Although once again you are going to be using up that port so hope you don't need a flash.

Not the most attractive option, but at least they are trying.

Travisennis

TalkEmount Veteran
I was looking forward to seeing this and I'm guess it came as no particular surprise. It looks quite similar to the attachable EVFs from Olympus and Panasonic. It is disappointing that it won't be compatible with any other NEX besides the 5N.

Penny

TalkEmount Regular
Travisennis said "It is disappointing that it won't be compatible with any other NEX besides the 5N."

Isn't this typical of most camera manufactures to get 'us' to up-grade..do they not know there's a world recession virtually upon us?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom