• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

New Hassleblad E-Mount camera!

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Somehow "Hasselblad" and "E-mount" just don't seem to go together. Then again, what do I know? :D

Poki

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Somehow "Hasselblad" and "E-mount" just don't seem to go together. Then again, what do I know? :D

Just think of all these awesome future NEX medium format cameras! How many lenses they could sell again after everybody has his perfect kit of lenses ... :O

RT_Panther

TalkEmount Veteran
Regardless of looks, I view this as a good thing. The more 3rd party manufacturers that produce for NEX, the better the system will become as a whole :)

Poki

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
I find it too funny they keep saying in all interviews it's "their own lens", but the lens coincidently looks exactly like the kit lens and clearly states "Sony" on the filter thread. :D

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
The supposed partnership between Hasselblad and SonyNEX speaks volumes, and so are the marketing implications.

That Hasselblad prototype on the otherhand, doesn't look like it was designed by a photographer (belongs in an automotive magazine)... :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom