• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

New A7R3 comes today.

TedG954

Super Moderator
Real Name
Ted Gersdorf
UPS has my camera and it's due today. After I set it up, I'll see how it works. I was thinking of converting my A72R into a 590nm infrared (since I'm not getting much interest in a sale) but fortunately (?), I have read that the 7R2, R3, and R4, are not good candidates because an internal filter allows light to affect the IR set up. I'm glad I didn't send it in before reading that news. That's very disappointing. I've been thinking about a 43mp IR photo for some time. Oh well.

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
I finished setting the menus in my new 7R3.

I believe I can now drive the International Space Station.

Give it a few weeks and it gets better. You will soon be able to pilot one of those ships they have down at Roswell. It feels like a Ferrari versus the horse-drawn buggy that is the ISS.

Seriously though, I've had mine about a year now. For me at least it was rather intimidating at first - sooo many options. There are still a few things I honestly am not sure about lurking in the menus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom