• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

[FS] Neewer brand VG-C2EM aftermarket grip with 2 Sony FW50 batteries - $85.00 shipped in the CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for Brandon Jackson (0)

Brandon Jackson

TalkEmount Regular
Up for sale is the aftermarket grip from my backup A7rII (just sold that one). These grips work perfectly fine and this one does function properly. They do have a plasticky feel compared to the real Sony grip but these sell for $50.00 new so its a cheap way to get the extra battery capacity plus vertical controls. I'm also selling it with 2 Sony FW50 batteries. These are real sony batteries, not aftermarket ones. Both hold a charge well and you can see the letters I've written on them which I use to cycle my batteries (I have 6 of them) so that no one of them gets used much more over another one. Asking $85.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Includes grip and battery tray, the 2 batteries, and the box (not pictured)

Message me here or email to brandon at brandonjacksonphoto dot com if interested.

PXL_20210116_151755479.jpg
   ---            

PXL_20210116_151744893.jpg
   ---            

PXL_20210116_151738449.jpg
   ---            

Latest posts

Top Bottom