Need a case to cover 5R and FDA-EV1S

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Nick, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Nick

Nick TalkEmount Rookie

Jan 7, 2013
    Dorset, England
    Nick
    Having decided not to get rid of my NEX5R I found a second-hand FDA-EV1S on eBay.
    It is the answer and has made me realise how stupid I was not to buy the Nex6 when I bought my 5R.
    I have a cheap case which allowed me to leave the flash gun permanently attached.
    Now I need a case that will do the same with the much larger viewfinder attached.
    Can anyone give suggestion as to where I might find one. I have, of course, tried eBay.
    Thanks
    Nick

2. Del

Del TalkEmount Rookie Subscribing Member

24571D6A-96F4-4913-899D-6CBD522AB34A. in Hi Nick,

I am preparing to launch a new product that might meet you needs. It's a set of microfiber bags I call "Lens Jammies" (seriously this us not a joke!) - designed to protect lenses and camera accessories while they are not in use. One of the bags should be large enough to hold your NEX5R plus viewfinder and flash. They have generous openings.

If you'll reply to me in a personal message with your address - I'll send you a free sample and you can give it a try.

3. Mus Aziz

Mus Aziz TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 3, 2015
    Mus
    Does this apply to someone who lives on the other side of the world? :biggrin:

4. Del

5. Del

I'm feeling generous Mus. Please share your address with me and I'll see if I can figure out a way to ship to you.

Del

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  6. Mus Aziz

Mus Aziz TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 3, 2015
    Mus
    You are so kind Del. Thank you. As the British would say....You're such a darling!

Sharing my address with you. Please check Conversation. :dance2: