1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

My recent haul

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by fractal, Oct 23, 2014.

1. fractal

fractal TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 17, 2014
    Southeastern PA
    Chris
    Friend #1 is an antique dealer and I've had him on the look-out for old Minolta lenses. Here's what we came up with. I bought the whole lot for $100 (including the camera bag) :)

DSC02378-XL.
    Minolta XD-11 with a 28-80mm macro zoom ( my first real macro lens ), and the venerable Minolta 50mm 1.7

Minolta X-370 with a Tamron 135mm 2.8

also,

Minolta 3xi (modern minolta A mount) with the 35-80 zoom. I do have a Sony LA-EA1 adapter that works with this lens. I may get daring and pop a roll of film in the 3xi.

Overall, not a great deal but I'm happy. I do like how the older Minolta's look on my shelf.

Friend #2 just sold his Sony A99 and gave me a deal on his beloved Minolta 200mm 2.8 APO which I'm anxious to get a hold of.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. jai

jai TalkEmount Top Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    Are you going to use the film cameras?

The XD-11 would be my pick, great camera. The batteries it takes are pretty easy to get hold of, you just need to check the film seals on the back and you should be good to go

https://www.talkemount.com/showthread.php?t=8010

• Like Like x 1
  3. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    And what ever you don't like you could resale and probably make a few bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fractal

fractal TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 17, 2014
    Southeastern PA
    Chris
    Took this today with the Macro.

DSC02489-XL.

• Like Like x 3