My neighbor, the little naughty

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
was testing the 28-210mm Vivitar, and take these pictures of my little neighbor, an adorable but very naughty boy.The bukeh is soft, so I like the result.

ISO400 1/50s F/3.5
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/freddy_007/7097817771/" title="DSC04592 by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr">
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"1024" height="680" alt="DSC04592"></a>

ISO400 1/50s F/3.5
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/freddy_007/6965331348/" title="naughty boy by Freddytto Robles, on Flickr">
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"1024" height="680" alt="naughty boy"></a>

Bolampau

TalkEmount Veteran
Hi Freddytto,
you've caught the kid's expressions really well !

The bokeh really suits portraiture.

Cheers,
Paul

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
thanks guys, use the vivitar 28-210mm. 3.5-5.6, how are the results?
What zoom focal length did you use? At 1/50 sec, a safe maximum focal length would be from 28mm to say 40mm. If you zoomed more toward telephoto you will need a higher shutter speed to avoid camera shake (but this might not be possible because of the indoor low light)... so you did very well.

Your first photo is very good and takes a very steady hand to shoot that at 1/50 - and I also like the composition better. The second photo has camera shake so it looks a lot softer (see the ridge of the nose and the boy's left eye has several catchlights).

They are both very good, but the captured facial expressions do not describe the title 'naughty,' because those photos show that he is very well behaved... :)

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Great shot buddy, I think you really captured the emotions of the particular moment.

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
What zoom focal length did you use? At 1/50 sec, a safe maximum focal length would be from 28mm to say 40mm. If you zoomed more toward telephoto you will need a higher shutter speed to avoid camera shake (but this might not be possible because of the indoor low light)... so you did very well.

Your first photo is very good and takes a very steady hand to shoot that at 1/50 -

thanks friend, and l use 35mm 1/50s, f/3.5 the place was a little dark to be honest so l used ISO 400 proved a major success and as for the second photo it shake the camera a little bit,