• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

My 2021 Halloween Haunt

Brownie

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Tim

Will Focus

TalkEmount Veteran
I bet you end up eating most of your candy. I wouldn't be knocking on your door!. In fact, I may have a hard time sleeping tonight. That was scarier than when my first ex wife offered to cook Thanksgiving dinner. I still have cold sweats thinking about the pop up timer in the self basting butterball being the switch that blew the oven up, but that's another story.

Thad E Ginathom

TalkEmount Top Veteran
I want an introduction to the young woman!

Seriously, this is astonishing. Do many people put on a show anything like this?

Brownie

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Tim
I want an introduction to the young woman!

Seriously, this is astonishing. Do many people put on a show anything like this?
No. A lot of people put out decorations like simple inflatables, ghosts hanging in the tree, plastic jack-o-lanterns, etc., but something this involved is a bit more rare. If you want to see some amazing setups that make mine pale by comparison, go to the Halloween Forum and look through some.

My biggest problem is storage. If I had more storage, I'd have more stuff. I am contemplating an addition next year for part of my yard that's unused, but it has to be something than can be stored efficiently or it doesn't work.

This year I won a local award that I didn't even know existed. I get bragging rights and a yard sign...but they need the yard sign back after Halloween... :laugh1:

"Bootification" is a play on "beautification"

51601118129_a965083db1_b.jpg
   ---            
Image by telecast, on Flickr

Latest threads

Top Bottom