1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

More pics with Minolta lenses

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by lowincash, Feb 29, 2012.

1. lowincash

lowincash TalkEmount Regular

Dec 21, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Kin
    I took a bunch of pictures recently but the thing is I don't quite remember which lens I used for what pics. Most of my lenses are almost the same range =/ I only uploaded the ones I know lol

Here's with the 135mm 2.8 lens

These are with 58mm 1.4 lens (I'm pretty sure)

Since I've recently collected a few Minolta lenses, I bought a Minolta SRT-101 too :D I actually bought it from the same guy that I got the 58mm and 45mm lens from lol It's in super great condition but mirror was getting stuck so it's getting a tune up right now. Should be getting it back in a couple of days, can't wait to shoot some film =]

2. Phoenix

Phoenix TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    Nice capture mate, I still have my SRT 100X as well in pristine condition, the last time I shot film with it though was almost 10 years ago :p

3. jfazer

jfazer TalkEmount Regular

Dec 1, 2011
    Spain
    Great sharpness, colors and bokeh!

4. scoder

scoder New to TalkEmount

Feb 29, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I love these Minolta lenses - have you shot much with the 45mm f2?

5. lowincash

lowincash TalkEmount Regular

Dec 21, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Kin
    yeah I've used the 45mm a few times but don't quite remember which pics were taken with that lens. I'm going to have to shoot again and I"ll post back when I do so =]

6. Dioptrick

Dioptrick TalkEmount All-Pro

Feb 4, 2012
    New Zealand
    Beautiful colour delivery... those minolta lenses...

7. HappyPuppy

HappyPuppy TalkEmount Rookie

Dec 9, 2011
    I have been using the 50mm 1.7 a really nice inexpensive prime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. serhan

serhan TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 27, 2011
    NYC
    +1

9. HappyPuppy

HappyPuppy TalkEmount Rookie

Dec 9, 2011
    If people keep posting about Minolta lens the cost is going up. I think they are horrid. Avoid! ; )

10. Dioptrick

Dioptrick TalkEmount All-Pro

Feb 4, 2012
    New Zealand
    This goes for all lenses, and I think it's too late to stop the trend. It's crazy, I've seen not too old and quite common lenses being sold for the same price (if not more) that what they were new. Can't stop the sellers from bumping up the prices, but we can always refuse to fall for opportunistic price seeding. In the end of the day, it's us (the market) that decides where the value of these lenses lay.