• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

More pics with Minolta lenses

lowincash

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Kin
I took a bunch of pictures recently but the thing is I don't quite remember which lens I used for what pics. Most of my lenses are almost the same range =/ I only uploaded the ones I know lol

Here's with the 135mm 2.8 lens

View attachment 24808
View attachment 24809
View attachment 24810

These are with 58mm 1.4 lens (I'm pretty sure)

View attachment 24811
View attachment 24812
View attachment 24813
View attachment 24814

Since I've recently collected a few Minolta lenses, I bought a Minolta SRT-101 too :D I actually bought it from the same guy that I got the 58mm and 45mm lens from lol It's in super great condition but mirror was getting stuck so it's getting a tune up right now. Should be getting it back in a couple of days, can't wait to shoot some film =]

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Nice capture mate, I still have my SRT 100X as well in pristine condition, the last time I shot film with it though was almost 10 years ago :p

lowincash

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Kin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah I've used the 45mm a few times but don't quite remember which pics were taken with that lens. I'm going to have to shoot again and I"ll post back when I do so =]

HappyPuppy

TalkEmount Rookie
I have been using the 50mm 1.7 a really nice inexpensive prime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HappyPuppy

TalkEmount Rookie
If people keep posting about Minolta lens the cost is going up. I think they are horrid. Avoid! ; )

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
If people keep posting about Minolta lens the cost is going up. I think they are horrid. Avoid! ; )
This goes for all lenses, and I think it's too late to stop the trend. It's crazy, I've seen not too old and quite common lenses being sold for the same price (if not more) that what they were new. Can't stop the sellers from bumping up the prices, but we can always refuse to fall for opportunistic price seeding. In the end of the day, it's us (the market) that decides where the value of these lenses lay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom