• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

[FS] MORE Legacy Lenses | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy/Sell feedback for dixeyk (1)

kevistopheles

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> MORE Legacy Lenses
</br>Prices</br> See below
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> I am cleaning out some more Legacy lenses. I'm really picky about my gear and it is all in mint condition with minimal dust and oil free aperture blades unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping CONUS and PP fees. I am willing to ship internationally but shipping is extra.

Konica 40/1.8 - SOLD
It is an absolutely lovely example of a very well known and sharp lens. A bit soft wide open but sharpens up wonderfully by 2.8. I really like this lens but I have a Pen-40/1.4 as well so I really don't need it.
$55

SMC Super Takumar 105/2.8
This lens is in user condition. The body shows wear but the optics are nice and mark free. There appears to be a small cleaning mark on the rear element but it doesn't effect IQ. It comes with a UV filter and OEM leather case.
$65

SMC Super Takumar 28/3.5 SOLD
Looks like it has never been used. Absolutely pristine. Comes with OEM metal front cap and leather case.
$45
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> included CONUS, international is extra
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
</br>References</br> mu-43: username - dixeyk
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom