1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

More Discounts

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by olli, Feb 3, 2013.

1. olli

olli TalkEmount Veteran

Aug 16, 2011
    Washington DC
    olli
    Following on from last month's discounts Sony have come up with a new batch for this month. This time the discounts include the NEX-6. For some reason when I checked they had not turned up on the Sony Style site but are already available on Amazon and B&H. The NEX-6 has a $100 discount while the NEX-7 has a $200 discount. I also discovered on B&H that you can still get the discount on the 55-210 lens when you buy the NEX-7 (and possibly the NEX-6 - I didn't check on this). So the NEX-7 and the 55-210 together come with a $300 discount. I held off on last month's discounts and now I'm glad I did. With the NEX-7 now below the magic $1000 barrier I decided it was time to buy so I have the 7 and the 55-210 on order from B&H.

2. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
    That's a good deal on the NEX 7.

3. Nubster

Nubster TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 5, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    Chad
    That sux. I got a good deal on a new in the box but previously owned NEX-6...but for $50 more I could have had an actual new camera :(

Oh well. Still happy with my camera and hopefully some others will be able to take advantage of the discounts.

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    Chad, same thing happened to me recently with the D600. To look on the bright side, even though we got only small discounts, our cameras are really "like new" and we paid (slightly) less to get them :).

5. Nubster

Jan 5, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    Chad
    True. I'm still a happy camper. Just always seems as soon as I get something, very soon after, a better deal comes out for that something...lol...I'm just happy to have a great camera. Now if the weather would turn around so I can get out and shoot....

6. ChangshaNotes

ChangshaNotes Super Moderator

Aug 15, 2012
    China
    Colin
    Yeah, that's how it goes. that's why after I buy something, I make a point not to check prices on it again.

7. Nubster

Jan 5, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    Chad
    I'll have to take on that policy myself. I will have to blame olli though for the vague topic title...haha :D

8. Grisu_HDH

Grisu_HDH TalkEmount Veteran

Dec 16, 2012
    Southern Germany
    Markus
    That's rule #1! Nothing more to say!