• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Mixed black and whites

Tymoe

TalkEmount Regular
Okay, here are four (thematically boring because shot at home) black/white pictures I took with my NEX-5 and the 18-55 Kit. I'm too lazy to resize them so I only post the links here ;)

This one is shot with a b/w cam-preset
That one is an outlaw... can you see what's wrong here?
Just some fruits here...
Interesting shot out of my livingroom

I don't know much about b/w photography so perhaps you could give me some advices concerning the "colours" ? I think I like a hard touch in black&white pictures... don't know if that is some kind of bad style.

Hugg

TalkEmount Rookie
Nice pics :) I am a great fan of shooting in b&w - how do people generally find the camera copes? The amateurphotographer review described it as "excellent". Anyone strongly agree or disagree? Incidentally, had a go with the camera today in town, comparing with basic Canon and Nikon DSLRs. God she feels tiny in the hand - almost too small to start with - didn't know how to hold!! But soon felt pretty natural and wanted to start snapping everything in the shot... doesn't matter what - it all looked lush on screen!!

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro

Latest threads

Top Bottom