1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Minolta MD Rokkor-X 100mm f/3.5 Macro lens + tubes | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by HabsFan, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HabsFan

HabsFan TalkEmount Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Minolta MD Rokkor-X 100mm f/3.5 Macro lens + tubes

Prices
    120 For Lens + hood or

130 For everything

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    Selling my 100mm Minolta MD macro. I'm not a big macro shooter so I didn't really use it much.

The lens is in great shape. No issues to report. Focus is super smooth. No oil on aperture, glass is clean with a little dust inside.

The lens comes with the original hood which is lined with felt to reduce reflections, front/rear caps, and a set of generic MD mount extension tubes can be added for an extra $10.

This is a pretty heavy lens at about 600 grams or so. Adding all the other stuff + packaging brings it up close to 1kg which bumps it up in shipping class with Canada post. I changed the pricing a little bit. If you don't want the extension tubes, add 10$ to the price as it will bump the shipping weight up to the next category. Price includes shipping to Canada or USA.

I would also accept a trade for a Mitakon FD - NEX Lens Turbo.

DSC01054.JPG

DSC00966-001.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Canada Post

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1-2 business days

References
    Browntrout27 on ebay

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HabsFan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
    New price bump

3. HabsFan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
    Bump for trade change. I recently acquired an 85mm FD so no longer looking for one. Will trade the 100mm macro for Mitakon FD-NEX Lens Turbo adapter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.