Minolta MC rokkor 85 1.7

Janne303

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Janne Eriksson
Just won a Minolta MC rokkor 85 1.7. Anyone use them here? God lens or should I get rid of it when I get it?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

jai

TalkEmount Top Veteran
I have a 135mm and a 50mm but not the 85mm rokkor. Interested to see some shots with it.

They are worth quite a bit of money though, as i understand it?

NickCyprus

Super Moderator
Real Name
Nick
I think you should get rid of it. I'll even help - send it to me for proper disposal........................:D

Janne303

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Janne Eriksson
its here now! First impression is that its big!

Now lets see if its good and if I can get use if using it on my small nex 5n hehe

Mounted on my nex 5n (taken with crappy phone)

Janne303

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Janne Eriksson
I have decided to let it go. Its to big for me haha. Got it out on a buy sell place here in sweden for 285 Euro. Maybee ebay.de is better to sell it on?
A Original Bag and a UV filter is there to.

addieleman

Passionate amateur
Real Name
Ad Dieleman
Looks excellent indeed, but € 285 is a fairly high price nevertheless for it. If you want a Minolta 85mm, the 85/2 is a better option in terms of size and weight. I have one and it handles quite well on my NEX-6.

Janne303

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Janne Eriksson
^^I'm sure you'll no difficulties selling this one ;)
Seems hard here in sweden to sell it hehe. Its around 124 persons who checked my add out in two days without any respons. Not even the always "I can pay" or "I want it but will you change it to a ***?"
Haha

NickCyprus

Super Moderator
Real Name
Nick
Seems hard here in sweden to sell it hehe. Its around 124 persons who checked my add out in two days without any respons. Not even the always "I can pay" or "I want it but will you change it to a ***?"
Haha
From my daily ebay rounds (yeah I do that :p ) I see MD 85s 1.7 sell for more money that what you're asking...but most of those ads are in the US. Patience :)

Janne303

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Janne Eriksson
Seems that I got one answer today haha. From one of my works customers haha. Lets see how this will go down :)

Arutemu

TalkEmount Veteran
No, no, no... That won't do. The lens is too large for you, hasn't anyone told you that? Though this is a huge imposition, fine, I will take it off your hands. You can send it to me and not worry about it anymore. The things I'd do for a fellow photographer...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom