Minolta Full-Frames: What should I do?

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Lenses' started by Aaronius31, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Aaronius31

Aaronius31 TalkEmount Regular

Feb 25, 2013
    Greetings Comrades!

Just got back from the Thrift Shop and walked away with (3) Minolta Maxxum AF Full-Frame lenses and a. Minolta Maxxum 7000 body, all of them in Mint Condition. I can see no scratches whatsoever on any of the lenses and they all have UV Filters on them.

(From LEFT to RIGHT: Minolta Maxxum AF 28mm f/2.8, Minolta Maxxum AF 35-70mm f/4, Minolta Maxxum AF 70-210mm f/4

Now here's my situation (take it into account when answering my question):

I currently have a Sony NEX-6 with a Minolta Rokkor PG MC 50/1.4, Minolta Rokkor 70-210, Sony PZ16-50, and a cheap Fujian 35mm/1.4.

Are there any alternatives to the Sony LA-EA1 (and 2) adapters to get my new Minolta Maxxum lenses onto my NEX-6? Or should I sell all of them for a profit and get the Lens Turbo or Sigma 10-20mm I have been wanting for a while?

They are all great lenses in great condition so. I don't know if its best to adapt them or sell them for a profit and get something i can use. I could easily sell them for a huge profit on here or eBay, so please keep that in mind.

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!
  2. Shutterdad

Shutterdad TalkEmount Regular

Nov 28, 2013
    Dallas, Texas
    I would sale them and turn a profit. The Beercan 70-210 f/4 is a wonderful lens, the only problem is it's slow to focus. Used it on several Sony bodies and sold it later. The others I've never had interest in, so I can't say,