Showcase Minolta 135mm f3.5 MC Tele Rokkor-QD

DjordjeJ

TalkEmount Regular

bobbill

TalkEmount Veteran
Lovely pics, almost bought this kind of lens, but figure most 135s exceed my ability to note differences. Resisting buying one is most difficult. Add adapter the lens is easy to use.

Tipton

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Rae Leggett
I love old Minolta lenses. Beautiful pics.

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
One of the great things about Sony (and I suppose other brand) mirrorless cameras is that they can use a wide variety of manual focus legacy lenses adapted simply with cheap, "dumb" adapters. I have two 135mm M-42 mount lenses: a Vivitar f/2.8 that I purchased for eleven dollars from the Goodwill Internet site and a Meyer-Gorlitz that I purchased from eBay.....

I adapt these lenses to my A7iii with an unbranded "dumb" adapter but, adapt them to my Sony APSC bodies with a Viltrox focal reducer which gives me a 135mm (basically no crop factor) f/2.0 lens...

I love the sturdy build of these old lenses... Image quality is pretty darn nice also...

cheeks69

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Robert
I have the Minolta Rokkor X 135mm f2.8 version and it's relatively cheap, super sharp, great bokeh and my favorite portrait lens !
DSCF4007.jpg
Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.
Paula's eyes.jpg
Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.

cheeks69

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Robert
I absolutely love #2... Is that the same woman with just different post processing???
Yes these are photos of the wifey, the second I used portrait pro for some smoothing of the skin, thank you :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom