• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Michael from Sweden wishes to say hello :D

cybertron

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Michael Widegren
Hi!
my name is Michael, and I live in Sweden, on a little island.

I have been using a Pentax KX for the last couple of years and it was my first DSLR. I was very happy with it, it always took great pictures with clarity and nice noise free images. But it was old, it was time to change, and this time I wanted something that was similar in quality but smaller and preferably without a mirror.

Pentax has it's K01, it was very tempting, as was the K-30 (although not mirrorless) but I felt that the K01 didn't gave me anything, it is considered slow and bulky and after trying it I didn't feel "YES i found my calling".
so, after much consideration I decided to look elsewhere. I had heard of the Nex series, and I did have a Sony HX5v that I was quite happy with (for a compact).

So oppurtiny and luck played a big role in my descicion since one of my internetstores here in sweden was having a sale, and sony had a drive called "cashback" which gave me a Sony NEX-F3 with the kit-lens for only 250$. So i bought it and later sold my KX. I am quite happy with the NEX as it produces nice pictures in whatever environment I use it in. I do wish it would focus a little quicker sometimes, but I know that it is CDAF vs PDAF that is the issue here so I just have to learn to live with it for the moment.

I have since ordered the 55-210 lens and the Sigma 30/f2.8 (haven't recieved them yet though)

However, I wish to share my pictures and get comments on how to make them better! and I will try to comment on others pictures as best as I can.

Michael Johansson

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Michael Johansson
Välkommen till detta forum för NEXianer [Welcome to this forum for NEXians]! This is greetings from another swede that just joined.

Which little island do you actually live on?

cybertron

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Michael Widegren
Välkommen till detta forum för NEXianer [Welcome to this forum for NEXians]! This is greetings from another swede that just joined.

Which little island do you actually live on?
Hi (hej)
I live on the biggest island in Sweden, Gotland. I see that you live in Ystad, i like Ystad been there a couple of times, nice city :D

kevistopheles

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Welcome Michael...we'll send instructions for the secret handshake shortly...;)

Latest threads

Top Bottom