Mark Galer's Free A6400 e-Book

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Veteran
Nark Galer is not only an excellent photographer, he is a Sony expert and a Sony Imaging Ambassador from Australia. You won't be seeing images of brick walls, trees and beer bottles to illustrate a lens that is touted as a portrait lens. You will see some great Sony images!
His website www.markgaler.com has all kinds of wonderful information; including a link to download his wonderful PDF book on the A6400. That book could benefit folks shooting with any of the Sony A6xxx cameras. The book also includes links to Mark's many excellent videos...
Give it a look - I think that you will be impressed...

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
Heh, I have heard some people complain about his vocal delivery (not me).

I think he puts out some good stuff. He has some nice videos on how to set up the camera and what the options actually do, and how he sets up his.

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Regular

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Regular
Antonio, I have thanked you privately for putting me on to Mark's website and the A6400 manual but, I want to do so publicly. Thanks...
No problem Richard. We all do cooperate very much, don't we ?
You did not mention me and that is not important. I just added more useful information making things simpler for everyone !
Cheers ! :)

Thad E Ginathom

TalkEmount Rookie
Heh, I have heard some people complain about his vocal delivery (not me).
Ha ha... he says "OK" far too often. Small things like this matter for public speakers, video makers, makers of sales presentations, etc etc, but they are the last to realise that!

A small quibble. As a new owner of an a6500, upgraded from two years of a6000 ownership, that being my first serious camera in a long time, I recently discovered his channel and found his in-depth presentations on both focus and exposure control with the Sony alpha cameras.

When I get something new I tend to dig deep and read far and wide about it. So I have consumed three books and countless youtube videos on a6000/a6500. His videos were amongst the topmost most useful to me.

Ziggy99

TalkEmount Veteran
I've watched much of his A9 ebook and his delivery grates. Too much like the lecturer he was/is. You repeat things for undergrads so they can write them down. Who is taking notes from a YouTube vid?
For adult learners you don't lecture.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom