• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

makin' pizza

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Sunday we had our daughter-in-law over for her birthday. She wanted home made pizza, so we made pizza. My grandson (he'll to 2 next month) decided he needed to help, so out came the step stool and the helping began. He was pretty precise in his placement of stuff until it came to the cheese. Then it was cheese by the handful, which is ok, because you can't ever have too much cheese on a pizza. There was a modicum of sampling of ingredients whilst building the pizzas. :)

making_pizza111218_01.jpg

tomrock

TalkEmount Regular
Cute picture. That's pretty good for 3200 ISO.

BTW, I have a grandson (1.5 YO) and I have a Keurig coffee machine. Not that it matters.

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Thanks Tom, this is the only one I got where he's not looking at me with a big cheesy clown grin on his face. Already learned how to defeat the camera. :D

I shoot RAW, so I did a bit of noise reduction in ACR before I downsized this. Didn't look bad before, it's mostly force of habit from using the K20 where anything over 800 was… yuck.

The Keurig is the wife's, I don't drink coffee. She seems to like it though. And it will do hot cocoa & hot cider, so it has uses I guess. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom