Major α7S endorcement for stills

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by Rollin, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Rollin

Rollin TalkEmount Regular

Jul 2, 2014
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    http://www.soundimageplus.com/soundimageplus/2014/10/29/what-the-sony-a7s-offers

UK blogger, David Taylor-Hughes, I respect and does not receive incentives from any of the companies and will call out bad stuff in a camera just bought an A7S:

"The A7s has single handed made a lot of my other cameras look like also rans.

For example, if Fuji persist with the X-Trans sensor, then I suspect I may well get out of the system altogether in the not too distant future. Much as I like using the cameras and especially the lenses, the A7s files are better in terms of ISO performance, sharpness and dynamic range. "

And from his last graph:
    "For me, it's the best all-round camera I've ever bought and used and it's the first camera I've never felt in some way inhibited by. I really do feel that I can go anywhere and shoot anything with it. It's a strange feeling, but I must say I think it's going to be addictive."

• Like Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.