1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Major α7S endorcement for stills

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by Rollin, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Rollin

Rollin TalkEmount Regular

Jul 2, 2014
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    http://www.soundimageplus.com/soundimageplus/2014/10/29/what-the-sony-a7s-offers

UK blogger, David Taylor-Hughes, I respect and does not receive incentives from any of the companies and will call out bad stuff in a camera just bought an A7S:

"The A7s has single handed made a lot of my other cameras look like also rans.

For example, if Fuji persist with the X-Trans sensor, then I suspect I may well get out of the system altogether in the not too distant future. Much as I like using the cameras and especially the lenses, the A7s files are better in terms of ISO performance, sharpness and dynamic range. "

And from his last graph:
    "For me, it's the best all-round camera I've ever bought and used and it's the first camera I've never felt in some way inhibited by. I really do feel that I can go anywhere and shoot anything with it. It's a strange feeling, but I must say I think it's going to be addictive."

• Like Like x 7