• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Macro

heatherthevet

TalkEmount Regular
The postman brought me a present today - a Macro Teleplus MC7 teleconverter, Canon FD fit. It's AWESOME. I can get 1:1 now with my Canon 35-70mm lens. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet but it is so very cool. I've also got the vivitar lens up to 210mm which I think with this wee gadget means I can read the newspapers on news stands in London from Glasgow. It's cumbersome and wobbly though.

New toys are always great, and this one fills a gap for me - I've been wanting to get up close for big bright shiny images. I can't wait to get a good chance to play with this outside!

adanac

TalkEmount Regular
Looking forward to seeing some images. Images of anything!

adanac

TalkEmount Regular
Was the Guardian in Glasgow or London? ;)

I've not been this excited about a camera system in a long time... I can hardly wait to use all my old 35mm film glass which has been sitting around idle for a long time. Now if only there was a Rollei-Schneider to NEX adapter out there, I could put on my 6x6 medium format camera glass that will absolutely dwarf the camera.

Experiments are fun!

heatherthevet

TalkEmount Regular
6224235343_c67be3004b_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/url] DSC01784 by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]
6224233735_1f20e24b27_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/url] New Lens! by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]

Latest threads

Top Bottom