1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[WTB] Looking for Canon FD lenses..read inside | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by shaolin95, Jun 29, 2014.

1. GabrielPhoto

GabrielPhoto TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Looking for Canon FD lenses..read inside

Description
    Hello!
    I am looking for the 50mm 1.4 latest version, a 100 or 135mm 2.8 and maybe the 17mm F4.
    If you have a 85-300mm FD lens and can let it go for an awesome price...hit me up as that is my dream lens right now! I would also be super happy with a 400mm of course :D
    Also might be interested in the 2X type b extender.

Help a poor guy trying to start a Canon FD collection. :D

I am in Utah, US...84660

Offering

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jcdoss

jcdoss TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 6, 2013
    Why don't you check KEH? I obtained many of my Pentax lenses from them. Although I'm not sure about which version of 50 you're looking for, items that match your 100, 50, 17, and 85-300 zoom are present there.

3. GabrielPhoto

GabrielPhoto TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    They are not usually the cheapest and I have had luck with users on this forum before so I always give that a shot first. :)