1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Looking for a good travel site to look at an all inclusive Disney vacation...

Discussion in 'Coffee Bar' started by Nubster, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Nubster

Nubster TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 5, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    Chad
    Started looking and there's so many places with so many deals. I was wondering if anyone has experience dealing with travel agencies and which one(s) you prefer. I'm look at possibly doing a one week vacation to Disney World, 2 adults, 2 kids, and would really like an all inclusive resort type deal if they even offer such thing. I know friends have traveled to resorts down in Mexico and down in the Caribbean and had everything, even food, included in the package. Or can you do it cheaper not going with a package? I've never had a big traveling vacation, so it's all new to me.

2. xXx1

xXx1 TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 15, 2013
    I wouldn't take all meals included type package as that means that you have to be at the hotel at certain times. With Disney World there may be option to eat at several places and it is probably cheaper too.

3. demiro

demiro TalkEmount Regular

Mar 2, 2012
    My wife always books thru Disney directly. She researched it to death before going that route. We stay in one of their resorts, and do the all-inclusive thing. If we stayed off-property I'm sure there would be better ways to do it.

As far as meals, if you are on the Disney meal plan you can eat at any Disney resort or restaurant in a park. Lots of great choices. You'll want to book way in advance. You can make dining reservations six months ahead of time, and you'll want to if you intend to do character meals or if you want to schedule meals around other activities that occur at set times.

Check out The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Powered by vBulletin. I'm pretty sure that is my wife's main conduit for Disney info.

4. Nubster

Nubster TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 5, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    Chad
    Thanks. I'll check into that site.