• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Long time lurker...

garethwi

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Gareth
I've been a member for quite a while, dipping into the site nearly every day, and thought it was about time I stopped hiding in the bushes and introduce myself.

My name is Gareth, and I'm a british ex-pat, living in the Netherlands. I've always been intrigued by photography, and always had a simple point and click camera. A couple of years ago, I bought my first NEX, the 5. I've just sold that after saving hard and recently acquiring the 6.

nianys

TalkEmount All-Pro
Hello Gareth

Welcome to the club ! I lived part time in the very most Northern part of Belgium (Turnhout, right below Breda) for about 2 years, so I'm a little familiar with your current little corner of the world. Bring them pictures on !

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Geez, they're coming out of the woodwork! LOL

Welcome Gareth, pay no attention to the first line, we've had quite a few new arrivals lately all at once when before they trickled in 1 or 2 at a time.

Anyway, we're glad you're here and like Claire said- show us the pictures! ;)

kevistopheles

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Well lurk no more...the door is open and your are most welcome to come join in the fun. It's a great community. Glad to have you here.

Bokeh Face

New to TalkEmount
Welcome from another newbie (from UK too but still here!). They seem a friendly bunch around here :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom