1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Link to short video, mostly NEX7, first few hours with the camera in Escalante Canyon

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by lapdog99, Jan 8, 2012.

1. lapdog99

lapdog99 TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Colorado
    Well, here is a link to a three and a half minute MobileMe video I made from the first photos with the NEX7, all jpegs, including an accidental, albeit brief video of the "pot holes". Note that a few of the photos
    were shot with either my LX5 or wife's FZ47, but most are the NEX7. I used iMovie for the slideshow/movie, which took about 30 minutes to assemble.

Side note, Trey Ratcliff says approximately 30% of his acclaimed HDR photos are from a single RAW frame. Now to see is Aperture supports the NEX7 RAW.

MobileMe Gallery

2. tomrock

tomrock TalkEmount Regular

Sep 18, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    Cool video. I liked it.

Aperture probably doesn't support the NEX-7 yet. Apple is usually a little slow at adding new cameras.

You might want to take a look at the beta of Lightroom 4. The new tone controls can mimic HDR pretty well.

3. lapdog99

lapdog99 TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Colorado
    Thanks. I use Nik's HDR software which I think is supported either way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.