• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Lightroon Editing Video

Ad Dieleman

Amateur
Not a bad start IMHO. I've used Lightroom for years and I do a few things differently, but as a start to building up your own workflow his guidelines will surely help.

Black Elk

TalkEmount Regular
Not a bad start IMHO. I've used Lightroom for years and I do a few things differently, but as a start to building up your own workflow his guidelines will surely help.
Do you have any recommended work flows for Lightroom you can recommend? Thanks.

Ad Dieleman

Amateur
Do you have any recommended work flows for Lightroom you can recommend? Thanks.
After importing the images into Lightroom, pretty much what the guy in the video does. And after that, export as JPEGs for publishing on the web like this forum, printing and what have you. More tutorials from Adobe can be found here. I learned a lot from Julieanne Kost's video, here's a starter.

Tim Grey has produced a whole bunch of videos about Lightroom and he knows what he's talking about. Start here for instance and watch some of his other videos. And this video takes almost 2 hours and is worth every minute of watching, preventing a lot of grief if you take Tim's advice to heart.

Last edited:

somnambulist_squirrel

TalkEmount Veteran
These are great, thanks, both of you! As I flail my way through figuring out how to use LR, I find things like this super helpful. Turns out I do a version of the steps in that video already, but got some great clarity and ideas around making that work better. I will also check out the other videos posted. I went back and took another stab at an edit of a recent pic after reviewing the first video, here is where I ended up:

First edit:
47747944522_c95339bba7_o.jpg
ILCE-7RM2    ----       f/1.0    1/250s    ISO 400

Post-video edit:

UVM Morgan Horse Farm at Twilight.jpg
ILCE-7RM2    ----       f/1.0    1/250s    ISO 400

Latest threads

Top Bottom