1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Lens Turbo MD mount | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Synomis192, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synomis192

Synomis192 TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

May 26, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Lens Turbo MD mount
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase a Lens Turbo [MD mount] for my NEX. I know that it's not optically sound at the corners, and a blue spot may be seen at smaller apertures in high contrast situations. But I'm mainly interested in it for taking portraits and the low-light performance boost.

I'm looking for it in a MD mount version, but if there's someone out there willing to sell me a different mount with a lens I'll consider that option too.

I'll pay around $130-$150, which includes shipping cost. I have a event coming up on Oct.30 so it would be nice to have the LT around that time. So I prefer someone located in the US, but I'm still open to others! :D

PM if you have any offerings or just hit this thread up, Thank you for looking! Have a great day :D
    </br>Offering</br> -
    </br>References</br> synomis192
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Deadbear77

Deadbear77 TalkEmount Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Sep 14, 2012
    Northeast Ohio
    Kevin
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.